Home > Help
Step One: Login
- New User
- If you are a junior doctor your username is your @sa.gov.au email. If you have not received a password follow the steps to reset your password, a new password will be emailed to you. http://otis.samet.org.au/forgot_password.php
- Still having trouble logging in?
- You should have received a username and password from your medical training unit. Please refer to the Welcome letter/email you received from your medical training unit. If you can't find this letter, contact your Medical Education Officer.
- Been here before but can't remember your username or password?
- If you previously had a @health.sa.gov.au email address try logging in with your @sa.gov.au email address. OTIS transitioned from @health.sa.gov.au email address' to @sa.gov.au in December 2016.
- Click on the "Reset your password" button on the login screen. Fill in your username or email, the system will send you an email asking you to confirm you have requested a new password. Go to your email account, note your new password, and then click on the link within the email message. This will take you through the process of resetting your password.
Step Two: Still need technical support?
- Still having problems?
- Check your 'Caps Lock' key is not active and that you have entered your password in the correct case.
- Contact online support at HealthSAMET@sa.gov.au or further assistance.
- Finally, you can contact SA MET unit see contact information.